The BKCAT Cycle Circuit is a great place to enhance your cycling skills in a traffic free environment, from club cycling to learn to ride groups the circuit can provide the perfect platform for your cycling goals.
Our facilities are the perfect choice for group activities. Whether you’re a school looking to try a different sport, enhance your PE lesson or a manager looking for a team building day we can accommodate, contact us to discuss pricing and your requirements.
Hire of the Circuit
The BKCAT Cycle Circuit is available for hire for schools , groups and clubs by either completing a booking request form or by calling the BKCAT trust office 01924 802127.
Fees and Charges
The cycle circuit Pricing Structure – ( excludes VAT)
- British Cycling Clubmark Accredited Club – £35 p/h
- British Cycling Affiliated Club – £40p/h
- Commercial User – £50 p/h
- Evening, half day and full day events – price to be agreed on booking.
- (We aim to accommodate groups/clubs wishing to deliver events and we aim to agree a price that reflex’s this and is beneficial to both parties)
- 9am – 6pm – Schools and targeted groups
- 6pm – 9pm – Clubs/Group bookings
- 9am – 9pm – Weekends/bank holidays and school holidays
Booking Process and Conditions Summary
For cycling related facility booking:
- 1. Please refer to the calendar below before sending in a booking request, unavailable times are shown.
- 2. Complete and send the booking request form with your full details.
- 3. If you require more than one day or anything that is not clearly stated, please enter the start date then full details of your requirement in additional information.
- 4. Booking is by the hour. ( Including set up time and set down time)
- 5. Users will receive the cycle circuit Terms and Conditions, car park plan and the user monitoring form.
- 6. Booking will be confirmed by email when the office receive a completed booking form and paperwork.
- 7. Payment will be made by invoice at the end of each calendar month.
All bookings must confirm that insurance is in place.
Risk Assessments must be written and implemented.
Riders aged 16 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
All hirers must complete and return all documents before their booking can be agreed.
For full terms and conditions please click here
Please use the form below to request booking or download booking form here